The BEST vegan and gluten-free brownie recipe! With crispy edges, gooey middles, and adding our PlantYourDay protein powder adds a rich chocolate flavor. These homemade brownies will disappear in no time, perfectly sweet treat for a 4th of July BBQ!
What You Need
- 2 cups of ripe mashed banana (about 5-6)
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter (for paleo use almond of cashew butter)
- ½ cup of PlantYourDay
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a small 8x8 baking dish or 8'' skillet with parchment paper or grease well.
- Set aside.In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk until fully combined.
- Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon. Pour batter into a greased pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cooked through.Cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cover the leftovers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or at room temp!