What You Need
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 scoops PlantYourDay
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons water or almond milk
- For toppings: cacao nibs, cocoa powder, organic shredded coconut, toasted hazelnuts or chia seeds, matcha powder, fresh fruit, organic Greek yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, PlantYourDay, baking powder and water or almond milk.
- Pour the batter into 1/3 cup portions.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and pour the batter into the heated skillet.
- When pancakes begin to form bubbles, flip.
- Serve with toppings and/or organic pure maple syrup.