What You Need
- ¾ cup steel cut oats
- ¼ cup PlantYourDay
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon organic ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup organic honey or agave nectar
- In a food processor, grind the oats and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add almond flour, PlantYourDay, cinnamon, almond butter and mix into the oats.
- Mix in honey and vanilla.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the balls for 20 to 30 minutes.