What You Need
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- ¾ cup dates
- 1 cup PlantYorDay
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup organic raisins
- 2/3 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Blend the oats and dates together until smooth. Place the mixture into a mixing bowl and add PlantYourDay, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave for 1 minute. Add and mix in the eggs and almond milk until mixture is smooth.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add in the liquid ingredients. Fold 12 to 14 times. Do not stir.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the muffins and let cool.